WHY CHOOSE ME TO WRITE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS COPY?
- I’m a highly experienced journalist and copywriter.
- I’m an expert at writing blogs, website content, case studies and marketing materials for small businesses.
- I’ve written for small, medium and large companies including Better Built Homes, The Local Business Awards and Calibre.
- I love my clients and they love my work!
- I’m experienced, enthusiastic, reliable and affordable.
WHY PAY A PROFESSIONAL COPYWRITER?
- Save time and money. A professional writer frees you up to get back to doing what you do best.
- Promote your business brand with engaging, professional copy.
- Increase awareness of your products or services.
- Attract potential clients and customers to your website.
- Prove to existing and potential clients how you can help them.
- Establish you as a thought and industry leader.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?
- ME. I'm not Enid Blyton, Jane Austen or William Shakespeare, but I'm a professional journalist and I'm seriously good when it comes to copywriting. CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AND BLOG PACKAGE NAMES!
- ON A PRATICAL NOTE - YOU GET:
- Consultation: A 30 minute phone or video briefing so I understand what you're trying to achieve and get a sense of your business' tone of voice
- Research: I research background information to help me add context, colour and interesting facts.
- Interviews: I interview relevant people to add credibility to your blogs and articles.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: I want you to be completely satisfied with your copy.
- Professional proofreading: The name of the game is to impress existing and potential clients. Nothing will kill the budding corporate romance faster than typos that make you look unprofessional. I thoroughly proofread your case study before sending you the final version.
WHAT DOES COPYWRITING COST?
I prefer to quote for copywriting on a per-project basis, as every client, and every job, is unique.
The best thing to do is to give me a call for an obligation-free chat about your needs.
From there, I’ll create a proposal and put together some packages to suit your needs and budget.