Marketing managers. I know how busy you are.
Endless meetings, planning marketing strategy, coordinating corporate functions and events – and writing marketing collateral.
Many of my clients are just like you – and I save them time and worry by writing marketing materials including thought leadership articles, white papers, case studies, blogs, newsletters and capability statements.
Give me a call whether you need regular writing assistance or a hand during busy periods.
CALL 0411 126 667
WHY CHOOSE ME TO WRITE YOUR MARKETING COPY?
- I’m a highly experienced journalist and copywriter.
- I’m an expert at writing marketing materials including case studies, white papers, blogs, capability statements and thought leadership articles.
- My clients love what I write and keep coming back!
- Industries I write for include engineering, architecture, manufacturing, building, construction, small business and trades.
- I’m experienced, enthusiastic, reliable and affordable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING A COPYWRITER?
- Save time producing marketing collateral.
- Promote your business’ experience and expertise through quality written materials.
- Demonstrate your business’ problem-solving skills.
- Show existing and potential clients how you can help them.
- Establish your business as an industry expert.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?
- ME and my poetic pen. My creative keyboard! My wonderful wordsmithery! (Forgive me while I indulge my love of love of alliteration!)
- ON A SERIOUS NOTE – YOU GET:
- Consultation: A 30 minute phone or video briefing so I understand what you’re trying to achieve and get a sense of your business’ tone of voice
- Research: I research background information about your project from other sources to help me add context, colour and additional facts.
- Interviews: I interview relevant stakeholders (your staff or satisfied clients) to get every possible snippet of who, what, when, where, why and how.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: I want you to be completely satisfied with your marketing copy’s tone of voice and accuracy.
- Professional proofreading: The name of the game is to impress existing and potential clients. Nothing will kill the budding corporate romance faster than typos that make you look unprofessional. I thoroughly proofread your copy before sending you the final version.
WHAT DOES A COPYWRITER COST?
I prefer to quote for copywriting on a per-project basis, as every client, and every job, is unique.
If it’s website content or blogs that you want, check out those pages by clicking on SERVICES at the top of this page.
The best thing is to give me a call for an obligation-free chat about your needs.
From there I’ll create a proposal and put together some packages to suit your needs and budget.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
CALL ME NOW ON 0411 126 667 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR AN OBLIGATION-FREE CHAT.