I have to confess that I’m a bit of a case study nerd.
Mostly because I love writing them, and also because I know how particularly beneficial they are for construction and building industry businesses.
Case studies are an excellent way to showcase the value of your service or product.
I interview your satisfied customers and produce punchy, interesting case study copy ready to be posted online or printed for use during the sales process.
But writing case studies can be tough and time consuming.
Either you don’t have time to gather all the information and write them, or you struggle to find the right words.
That’s why I created my case study packages named after the writers who inspire me.
WHY CHOOSE ME TO WRITE CASE STUDIES FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- I’m a highly experienced journalist and copywriter.
- I’m an expert at case study writing, research and interviewing.
- I’ve written case studies for large companies such as Calibre, Tutt Bryant and Diona as well as many others.
- My clients love what I write and keep coming back!
- I’m experienced, enthusiastic, reliable and affordable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CASE STUDIES?
- Promote your business’ experience and expertise.
- Demonstrate your business’ problem-solving skills.
- Show existing and potential clients how you can help them.
- Establish you as an industry expert.
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY MONEY?
- ME and my poetic pen. My creative keyboard! My wonderful wordsmithery! (Forgive me while I indulge my love of love of alliteration!)
- ON A SERIOUS NOTE – YOU GET:
- Consultation: A 30 minute phone or video briefing so I understand what you’re trying to achieve and get a sense of your business’ tone of voice
- Research: I research background information about your project from other sources to help me add context, colour and additional facts.
- Interviews: I interview relevant stakeholders (your staff or satisfied clients) to get every possible snippet of who, what, when, where, why and how.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: I want you to be completely satisfied with your case study’s tone of voice and factual accuracy.
- Professional proofreading: The name of the game is to impress existing and potential clients. Nothing will kill the budding corporate romance faster than typos that make you look unprofessional. I thoroughly proofread your case study before sending you the final version.
WHAT DO CASE STUDIES COST?
I prefer to quote for copywriting on a per-project basis, as every client, and every job, is unique, especially when it comes to case studies, which can very in length from 100 words to 1500.
Longer, more complex case studies will obviously require more research interviews and time to write.
The best thing is to give me a call for an obligation-free chat about your case study needs.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
CALL ME NOW ON 0411 126 667 OR EMAIL email@example.com FOR AN OBLIGATION-FREE CHAT.