It probably goes without saying that, as a journalist, I LOVE writing articles.
These range from reports on industry events that I attend on behalf of my clients through to thought leadership articles and stories about their business’ latest achievements.
Articles are an excellent way to position yourself or your business as an industry leader, promote your products or services or lift your profile.
Call now for an obligation-free quote.
0411 126 667
WHY CHOOSE ME TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- I’m a highly experienced journalist and copywriter.
- I’m an expert at writing articles and thought-leadership pieces.
- I’ve written articles for large companies such as Calibre, Tutt Bryant and Diona as well as many others.
- My clients love what I write and keep coming back!
- I’m experienced, enthusiastic, reliable and affordable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THOUGHT LEADERSHIP ARTICLES?
- Promote your business’ experience and expertise.
- Demonstrate your business’ problem-solving skills.
- Show existing and potential clients how you can help them.
- Establish you as an industry expert.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?
- ME and my poetic pen. My creative keyboard! My wonderful wordsmithery! (Forgive me while I indulge my love of love of alliteration!)
- ON A SERIOUS NOTE – YOU GET:
- Consultation: A 30 minute phone or video briefing so I understand what you’re trying to achieve and get a sense of your business’ tone of voice
- Research: I research background information about your article to help me add context, colour and additional facts.
- Interviews: I interview relevant stakeholders (your staff or satisfied clients) to get every possible snippet of who, what, when, where, why and how.
- Two FREE rounds of revisions: I want you to be completely satisfied with your article’s tone of voice and accuracy.
- Professional proofreading: The name of the game is to impress existing and potential clients. Nothing will kill the budding corporate romance faster than typos that make you look unprofessional. I thoroughly proofread your article before sending you the final version.
- Headline suggestions.
- Meta descriptions.
WHAT DO ARTICLES COST?
I prefer to quote for copywriting on a per-project basis, as every client, and every job, is unique.
The best thing is to give me a call for an obligation-free chat about your needs.
From there I’ll create a proposal and put together some packages to suit your needs and budget.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
CALL ME NOW ON 0411 126 667 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR AN OBLIGATION-FREE CHAT.